The registration of a trademark in South Africa is essential for any business that wishes to develop a commercial activity.
Only through trademark registration do you obtain the property title and exclusive right over it, to use it, sell it and prevent it from being used by third parties.
Keep in mind that, in South Africa, the first to apply for the trademark is the one who has priority over it.
• Guarantees ownership of the registered trademark
• Prevents unauthorized third parties from marketing products or services with the same brand or a similar one that could create confusion
• Protects against imitations
• It enables you to authorize its use by third parties through license contracts and/or sell it in whole or in part.
• It has a duration of 10 years. Then, it is enough to renew the registration to extend it for ten more years
1. You request the service and make the payment
2. You indicate your brand and we verify availability (if it is not available you do not lose your money, you indicate another name and we move forward)
3. We start the registration process and that's it!
The published prices include all taxes and expenses. They do not include possible legal defenses against oppositions.
Our mission is that any person or company can turn their idea into a website. We help you develop your personal brand or project, sell online and publish any content you need. To sum up, we help you build your online business.
We are pleased to give a fast and quality customer service, that's why we answer 80% of inquiries in less than 1 hour and have a 9.5/10 reviews qualification. We also have super stable servers and offer a 30 day money back guarantee.
We are part of the Open-Startups movement: we publish our customer service metrics and also the servers stability.
Every week we publish new tutorials, workshops, specialists interviews and knowledge guides so that you can take your entrepreneurial up to the next level.
A brand is a sign, with a clearly distinguishable capacity, that allows the services or products of a company or person to be distinguished from those of others.
It is important that in addition to your domain you register your brand, because otherwise a competitor or third parties could register your brand and then require you to stop using your domain.
NEOLO is a young and agile company that understands the times and dynamics of the new business of the 21st century. We work together with a team of professional attorneys with more than 16 years of experience in trademark registration around the world. You will have personalized attention and advice so that you can make the registration of your brand happen.
The application for registration of trademarks that we make from Neolo is made by a specialized law firm located and with +10 years of experience in each country where the presentation is made.
Trademark registration applications made directly by individuals could have errors that cause the entire application process to drop.
If your business is serious, we recommend that the trademark registration be carried out by a specialized legal team.